Glenwillow Bag

As usual, I love testing for Suzanna! I just made a Glenwillow for my daughter.  She's hitting tween years and sometimes wants to carry her Kindle or Instax camera around. We'd picked this fantastic fabric out for a dress awhile back.  I never got around to using it, since as usual, I underestimated yardage.






This was the first time I put in a clasp like this, and it was so fun, and comes out looking super professional. 

There is a great curved pocket on the back; perfect for showcasing different fabrics.  Nice interior slip pockets, and an additional zipper pocket.  Even if you've never done a zipper before, the tutorial pattern leads you through it for great results. This is my second bag with fusible foam. It definitely steps things up and adds great defined shape. I love all the bags from Hold It Right There, and this is another great addition to the line-up.


Comments

Popular Posts